Monday, August 27, 2007

Hatchin' Grow Dino, Day Fourteen

The internet has asked for it, and I have responded. Ya'll have been clamoring for new pictures, new statistics, new anything about Hatchin'. Ya'll are the hungry public, aching for any glimpse of Hatchin' and I am the ruthless paparazzi, catering to your every whim.

You may remember how big Hatchin' had gotten last time we saw him. Well, behold his majesty now:He's so large that he is busting out of the top of the water. I'm going to have to move him to a bigger bowl for him to continue to grow! If this keeps up, I'll just throw him in the lake and he'll be enormous. In fact, perhaps that's where the Loch Ness Monster came from - he's just an ancient Hatchin- Grow Dino!

I think I'm on to something here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. I was going to write and ask about him today, but you answered my question before I asked. May