Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hey! Did you know this keyboard makes letters appear on the Computer Screen?

3 8 * - / E R , , D X B T FFY5JM N6HH

/[NJ

SAM

DADA


Okay, so that was all Sam. Now instead of asking to look at Blue Buses on the computer, which is still exciting, Sam has started begging to push letters on Mama's keyboard. Of course, this all started because I gave Sam an old keyboard to play with to keep him away from mine, and he immediately started declaring, "Look, Mama. There's a B." Then we started playing "find the letter" with Sam's keyboard, and now you can see how it's evolving. Now we open Word Documents, put on the caps lock and have fun exploring keys.

1 comment:

Etta said...

My child annoys me everyday with, "Mommy, can I play on the computer? Can I go to pbskids.org? Can I go to playhousedisney.com? When can I?"

I usuallya respond with, "No! It's mine! All mine! Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine!" Because I'm so mature.

It's all downhill from here, my friend. Just get used to sharing.