Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Mister Rogers Does What?

I'm swamped this week with writing. The first part of next week I'll be away for the last retreat for the New Faculty Teaching Scholars program I've been participating in all year. Then, next weekend, I'll be in New York City for the Music and the Moving Image conference at NYU. That's the paper I'm trying to finish up this week.

So, since I need to be writing on other things, and our blog has revolved so far around children and music, I give you one of the great mergers of those topics ever committed to film - Mister Rogers Breakdancing.

2 comments:

alicia said...

I...I...I have no words.

Except to say that my favorite part was the twinkly music playing while Fred Rogers did The Wave.

Andrew said...

Yeah, there really isn't anything to say. You just watch in awe...and terror.